Leisure Facilities & Activities
An excellent assortment of leisure and recreational facilities await you at the Ramada Khao Lak Resort. In addition to our featured facilities below, the resort also offers beach volleyball, table tennis, video games, sauna and steam room and more. For those looking to explore Khao Lak and beyond, we have a travel and tours desk where you can arrange the excursion of your choice.
Relax on the beach, pool or at The Spa while we take care of your little ones. Our kids club attendant will entertain your children with indoor and outdoor activities during the day.
Playland access is available for kids between 5 and 12 years old. Kid’s menus are available in all restaurants.
» Open daily from 10am until 7pm.
Pool & Fitness Center
Steps away from the beach, our large free-form swimming pool is the center of attention throughout the day. With a separate children’s pool and a pool bar serving drinks, there really isn’t a better place to enjoy the famous Khao Lak sunshine.
For those looking to keep up with their fitness routine while on holiday, the Ramada Khao Lak Resort has a fitness center open throughout the day.
Thai Cooking Classes
Executive Chef Nit invites you to learn new skills and join our open-air Thai cooking class!
Held 6 time per week (Mon-Sat), each class is a hands-on cooking demonstration and is limited to 6 persons per class to make sure you can cook Thai food by yourself rather than simply watch others. All participants receive outfits, menus and “The Kitchen Master Cook Certificate” to take home with them.
Each class begins at 9am when you’ll meet Nit at the lobby of the resort and depart for the local market, where you’ll gain fresh insight into purchasing the best and freshest ingredients!
You’ll then return to the resort by 10.30am and begin discovering the secrets behind making delicious Thai cuisine. After preparing the day’s dishes, you’ll be enjoying your tasty creations during lunch!
» Only THB 2,200 net / person / class
- Thod Mun Goong - shrimps cake
- Thod Mun Pla – fish cake
- Por-Pia Gai Thod – chicken spring roll
- Som – Tum – green papaya salad
- Tom yam goong – sour and spicy soup with lemongrass
- Tom Kha Gai – chicken in coconut soup
- Keaw Goong – shrimp wonton soup
- Geang Phed – red curry with choice of chicken, beef, pork, fish, shrimps or vegetable
- Gaeng kiew waan – green curry with choice of chicken, beef, pork, fish, shrimps or vegetable
- Khao Soy – yellow curry noodle with choice of chicken, beef, pork, fish, shrimps or vegetable
- Geang Mussaman – Mussamun curry with choice of chicken, beef, pork, fish, shrimps or vegetable
Other Services & Facilities
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour switchboard
- Baby cots
- Babysitting services
- Baggage handling
- Bicycle rental
- Car rentals
- Children's menus
- Connecting rooms
- Daily newspapers
- Daily turndown service
- Disabled rooms
- Electronic door locks
- Express checkout
- Fitness & sports equipment
- In-room electronic safe
- Iron / iron board (on request)
- Limousine service
- Medical service (on call)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Non-smoking rooms
- Parking lot
- Pool bar
- Safety deposit box at Front Desk
- Shower room
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Valet parking
- Wake-up call system
- Wireless Internet access